Sunday, August 5, 2007

A HUGE Endeavor...Can I do it?????

I have been attending The Rock Church and World Outreach Center for almost 10 years now. Our church has grown to have a membership of about 10,000 people. On September 28th & 29th we are having our annual Women's Conference which we are expecting 2,000 women to attend.

Thinking about this conference and having all of these women in one place gave me an idea to propose to the Pastor's wife the possibility of having a fragrance designed exclusively for the conference. The conference logo and theme are "Fearless" - "She Is Beautiful but Dangerous" so, I suggested that she create a fragrance and possibly name it "Fearless", "Beautiful but Dangerous" or "Daughters 2007". She loved the idea and wants to do it. The irony is that although the theme is "Fearless", I'm pretty scared.

Today as I was sitting in church, I was looking around at all of the people that were in their seats. I asked my husband how many people the sanctuary held and he thought about 3,800. There were empty seats, so I figured that there were about 2,000 people in attendance. So, I imagined making enough samples for every person and started to hyperventilate! OMG! Can I do it? Stay tuned...I'll let you know what happens!

1 comment:

UB Queen Bee said...

Let me know however I can help! I have all the faith in you but definitely get started now LOL!